Boat Steward Summer 2020
- Club Manager
- Senior Instructor
- Junior Organiser
- Pre season preparation of RIBs and Club boats (Topaz, Stratos, 1720).
- Routine maintenance of RIBs and Club boats.
- Launch and retrieval of RIBs.
- Refuelling of RIBs.
- Maintenance and charging of VHF’s.
- Provide safety boat services as needed to sailing courses, racing days and key club events (eg Rambler, 1720 Nationals etc).
- Mark laying for Saturday racing, Events and Sailing courses.
- Help in making sure the club and facilities are in good condition on ongoing basis.
- Provide advice/help where possible to instructors and parents on damaged boats.
- Flexibility required around helping club stewards/ club manager where necessary.
- Ensure access to club entrances and exits clear at all times.
- Certificates required
- Safety Boat
- First Aid
- Full working Knowledge of driving, running and maintenance of all club boats and ribs.
- Ability to launch and retrieve boats.
- Full clean driving licence an advantage.
- Interest and ability in boat maintenance.
- ISA Sailing Instructor qualification would be an advantage.