Club Steward 2020
- Club Manager
- Senior Instructor
- Junior Organiser
Working under the direction of the Club Manager
- Ensure smooth overall running of the club every day.
- Ensure club house, toilets, kitchen bar and changing rooms are clean and presentable at all times.
- Provide sailing instructors with lunch daily.
- Ensure stock control, freshness and rotation at all times.
- Run and manage all evening activities in club – club suppers, events, club dinners
- Run and manage Saturday social after sailing.
- Manage correct payment of members subs.
- Manage correct payment of club merchandise and stock control of same.
- Ensure access to club entrances and exits at all times.
- Responsible for the security of bar stock.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to prepare and cook food to a good standard.
- Ability to manage stock, money and till procedure.
- Ability to work as part of a small team.
- Previous experience of working in a hospitality environment is desirable but not essential.