Club Positions 2021
Club employment opportunities for the 2021 summer season are posted below. The closing date for applications is 25th April 2021. Please read the job descriptions before completing the application form. Job application forms must be completed IN FULL and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org – please ensure you use the correct email address as lost emails/incorrectly sent emails will not be the responsibility of BSC.
Please read items outlined below prior to completing your job application:-
- Job Application forms must be completed in FULL by the applicant.
- Certificates – All certificates must be forwarded with the completed application form (please ensure the checklist at the end of the application form is also completed). It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all their certs are valid and in date. Please see Irish Sailing website regarding some revalidation concessions that apply due to the coronavirus limitations.
- Proposed Course Dates:
- July Courses
- June 28th to July 9th Level 1 & 2
- July 12th to July 23rd Level 3 & 4
- Taster Course
- July 26th to July 30th
- August Course
- August 9th to August 20th Level 1, 2, 3 & 4
- July Courses
- Due to the Coronavirus outbreak the proposed dates for the courses may have to change. We may have to completely cancel courses, move the start date or change the length of the course. It is important, therefore, that you indicate all the times you will be available during the summer months.
- Garda Vetting Clearance will be a requirement and we would suggest applicants commence this process with Irish Sailing immediately to ensure they hold the relevant clearance prior to Summer 2021. Full details regarding the process can be found here.
- Helpers 2021 – for those that would like to be helpers this coming season they should have the sailing courses completed up to and including Advanced Boat Handling, be members of Baltimore Sailing Club, and be a minimum age of 16.
- Selection Criteria – It may be necessary to interview for some positions if we have a similar level of experience and the position is oversubscribed. The Club especially welcomes applications from members who have shown a willingness and ability to assist in the club on a voluntary basis in the past.
- No postal applications will be accepted. Please email completed forms to email@example.com – please ensure you use the correct email address as lost emails/incorrectly sent emails will not be the responsibility of BSC.