Laser Munster Championships postponed

Irish Laser Association and Baltimore Sailing Club have decided that it will not be possible to hold the Munster Championships in compliance with current advice issued from HSE. It is not possible to run an event of this size and comply with separation protocols on the shore.  Although these are currently in place until 29th March, the Irish Laser Association and ourselves have taken the decision now to postpone the event, giving everyone as much notice as possible.

Details of the rescheduled event will follow in due course.

2020-03-15T12:50:34+01:00March 15th, 2020|